Today's daily update is all about Apple's stock buyback. The email is broken into seven parts with the beginning dedicated much more to talking about share buyback in general terms, and then the ending focusing on Apple's stock buyback. This email is meant to be used as a primer to become familiar with Apple's share buyback.
The seven "chapters":
- What is Stock Buyback?
- Why Does a Company Buy Back Shares?
- Clues Found in Buyback Programs
- The Two Ways Apple Buys Back Stock
- Stock Buyback Disclosure
- Everything There is to Know About Apple's Stock Buyback
- My View on Apple's Stock Buyback
The full primer is available for Above Avalon subscribers. To continue reading, click here.
Become an Above Avalon subscriber to read my Apple stock buyback program primer and receive future daily updates. You can use the payment forms/links below to sign up ($20/month or $200/year). For more information on subscriptions, click here.