Today's daily update is focused on reviewing Apple's 4Q16 earnings. Along with a big picture overall of the quarter, the email covers five major themes from the report and conference call:
- Apple 4Q16: Apple Met Elevated Expectations
- iPhone Growth Will Return
- iPad Improvement Continues
- Apple Watch Sales Look Light
- Apple Studios Gets the Green Light
- Apple Product Pipeline Doubt
Tomorrow's daily update will include additional thoughts and observations on Apple's quarter.
The full earnings review is available for Above Avalon members. To continue reading, click here.
Become an Above Avalon member to read my full 4Q16 earnings review and receive future stories in a daily email containing 2-3 stories (10-12 stories/week). You can use the payment forms/links below to sign up ($20/month or $200/year). For more information on membership, click here.