Today's Above Avalon stories:
- Thoughts and Observations on Apple's 2016
- Thursday Q&A
We begin today's email with my thoughts and observations on Apple's 2016. After looking at the major themes impacting Apple this year, we assess where the company had pockets of success and trouble. The email also includes some early thoughts on what's on my radar for Apple in 2017. We end the email with the latest installment of member Q&A, and I answer the following questions from Above Avalon members:
- What clues suggest Apple will build laptops & desktops powered by ARM / iOS?
- Why would Macs powered by ARM / iOS boost the number of Mac users?
- What are the largest potential sales catalysts for the smartwatch market?
- Is Garmin an acquisition target?
- Why wouldn't we want to own self-driving cars in the future?
These stories are available for Above Avalon members. To continue reading, click here.
Become an Above Avalon member to read today's stories and receive future stories in a daily email containing 2-3 stories (10-12 stories/week). You can use the payment forms/links below to sign up ($20/month or $200/year). For more information on membership, click here.