Today's Above Avalon email includes the following stories:
- More Smoke for Apple Glasses
- Fitting Apple Glasses in Apple's Product Line
- Thursday Q&A
We kick off today's email with my thoughts on Bloomberg's latest article regarding Apple working on a pair of augmented reality glasses. The discussion then turns to my thinking on where a pair of Apple Glasses would fit in Apple's product line. We also go over how Apple Glasses may impact sales of existing products like Apple Watch, AirPods, and iPhone. We end the email with the latest installment of member Q&A, and I answer the following questions from Above Avalon members:
- Will HomePod emerge as an important product for Apple like Apple Watch or will it soon be relegated as a "hobby"?
- Is there any news as to when HomePod will become available?
- What is the goal and benefit in making technology more personal?
- Why is Apple continuing to sell the MacBook Air and Mac mini?
- Apple has made a big push into inductive wireless charging with iPhone, Apple Watch, and AirPods. Do I think future iPads and Macs will support inductive charging?
- What questions would I have asked on Apple's earnings call?
- What did I make of the limited iPhone X preview test period?
These stories are available for Above Avalon members. To continue reading, click here.
Become an Above Avalon member to read today's stories and receive future stories in a daily email containing 2-3 stories (10-12 stories/week). You can use the payment forms/links below to sign up ($20/month or $200/year). For more information on membership, click here.