Today's Above Avalon email includes the following stories:
- Disney Announces Huge Strategic Shift
- Disney's Impact on Apple
- Thursday Q&A
We begin today's email with my thoughts on Disney's strategic shift regarding content distribution. We go over the announcement and discuss the varying degrees of potential success with live sports and scripted content. The email then turns to the implications Disney's announcement has for Apple. We end the email with the latest installment of member Q&A, and I answer the following questions from Above Avalon members:
- Who are the top candidates for becoming Tim Cook's successor as Apple CEO?
- How much of an impact would cellular connectivity provide for Apple Watch in the future? How would its usage change in relation to iPhone and AirPods?
- Do you believe the HomePod OS leak was intentional?
- Would it have been better for Apple not to have sold the iPad mini?
- When could we see an Apple Glasses launch event?
These stories are available for Above Avalon members. To continue reading, click here.
Become an Above Avalon member to read today's stories and receive future stories in a daily email containing 2-3 stories (10-12 stories/week). You can use the payment forms/links below to sign up ($10/month or $100/year). For more information on membership, click here.