Today's Above Avalon email includes the following stories:
- A Cellular Apple Watch Black Eye
- My Cellular Apple Watch Connectivity Issue Theory
- Thursday Q&A
We kick off today's email with my thoughts and observations on cellular Apple Watch Series 3 reviews. We go over the reviews and focus on reports of cellular Apple Watches experiencing severe LTE connectivity issues. Upon closer examination, there is something about these connectivity issues and Apple's official response to the issues that doesn't sit well with me. The email then turns to my theory on what may be going on with the cellular Apple Watch. We end the email with the latest installment of member Q&A, and I answer the following questions from Above Avalon members:
- Why is Apple still pushing sizable price increases in non-US markets?
Will Face ID be integrated into iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac? What about other initiatives?
- When will Apple disclose Apple Watch sales? Would the Watch be shown as a separate product category?
- Do you think Apple missed the opportunity to "revolutionize" TV?
- Why didn't Apple extend the dual-camera system to iPhone 8?
These stories are available for Above Avalon members. To continue reading, click here.
Become an Above Avalon member to read today's stories and receive future stories in a daily email containing 2-3 stories (10-12 stories/week). You can use the payment forms/links below to sign up ($20/month or $200/year). For more information on membership, click here.