Today's Above Avalon email includes the following stories:
- Amazon's Peculiar Hardware Event
- Gauging Amazon and Apple Competition
- Thursday Q&A
We kick off today's email with my thoughts and observations on Amazon's Echo hardware event yesterday in Seattle. The discussion then turns to the competitive dynamic between Amazon and Apple. We also go over who I think Amazon has in their crosshairs. We end the email with the latest installment of member Q&A, and I answer the following questions from Above Avalon members:
- Does Apple care about competing with the Swiss watch industry?
- Why are you so negative regarding mechanical watches?
- Where do Dyson's automotive plans fit in the evolving transportation marketplace?
- What do I think about the iPhone Upgrade Program?
- When would it make sense to unveil the second version of iPhone X?
These stories are available for Above Avalon members. To continue reading, click here.
Become an Above Avalon member to read today's stories and receive future stories in a daily email containing 2-3 stories (10-12 stories/week). You can use the payment forms/links below to sign up ($10/month or $100/year). For more information on membership, click here.