Today's Above Avalon email includes the following topics:
- Stellar iPhone X Sales Trends in China
- Thoughts on a Mega iPhone Upgrade Cycle
- Thursday Q&A
Today's email begins with a deep dive into the latest iPhone sales share data. The discussion then turns to my thoughts on whether iPhone X is driving some kind of mega iPhone upgrade cycle. We end the email with the latest installment of member Q&A, and I answer the following questions from Above Avalon members:
- What are my thoughts on the continued harmonization between iOS and macOS and what is my perspective on OS convergence?
- How seriously do 70 million Spotify users and the proliferation of Echo Dots threaten Apple in voice and audio?
- What's your overall impression of Eddy Cue?
- How does Apple manage long-term vs. short-term threats to the iPhone business?
- Will the class-action lawsuits due to iPhone throttling have on Apple's reputation and brand?
- What are the key factors for Apple Watch's success?
- Is there anything that is preventing Apple from immediately increasing the pace of stock buyback?
These stories are available for Above Avalon members. To continue reading, click here.
Become an Above Avalon member to read today's stories and receive future stories in a daily email containing 2-3 stories (10-12 stories/week). You can use the payment forms/links below to sign up ($20/month or $200/year). For more information on membership, click here.