Today's Above Avalon daily update includes the following topics:
- New Reports Throw Cold Water on HomePod Sales
- Making Sense of HomePod Shipments
- Thursday Q&A
We begin today's email with my thoughts on two new reports regarding lackluster HomePod sales out of the gate. The discussion then turns to the most relevant HomePod shipment data available and why the data doesn't tell the full story. The email concludes with the latest installment of Thursday Q&A. I answer the following questions from Above Avalon subscribers:
- Is there any data regarding how consumers ultimately land on a preferred iPhone screen size and color?
- Is the Mac Pro release date tied to Apple transitioning to its own chips for Mac?
- What are my thoughts regarding the strategic and customer pros and cons of iMessage adding a social network feature with no ads and Apple level privacy?
This daily update is available for Above Avalon subscribers. To continue reading, click here.
Become an Above Avalon subscriber to read today's email and receive future daily updates. You can use the payment forms/links below to sign up ($10/month or $100/year). For more information on subscriptions, click here.