Today's Above Avalon daily update includes the following topics:
- Jony Ive's Odd Interview with Hodinkee
- Thursday Q&A
Today's email begins with my thoughts on Jony Ive's interview with Hodinkee's Benjamin Clymer. The email then turns to the latest installment of Thursday Q&A. I answer the following questions from Above Avalon subscribers:
- Why doesn't Apple fight back against questionable reporting and notorious leakers?
- Why does Apple launch certain products at certain times of the year?
- Why doesn't Apple buy Qualcomm?
- Do I think Apple is moving towards setting up a hardware / services subscription offering?
- Does Apple Music subscriber totals include individual listeners on family accounts?
- How did iPhone ASP decline so much in 2Q18 if iPhone X remained the best-selling iPhone?
- What do I think Apple management's initial expectations were for iPhone X sales?
- Is iPad running out of sales growth momentum?
This daily update is available for Above Avalon subscribers. To continue reading, click here.
Become an Above Avalon subscriber to read today's email and receive future daily updates. You can use the payment forms/links below to sign up ($20/month or $200/year). For more information on subscriptions, click here.