Today's Above Avalon daily update includes the following topics:
- The Most Important Slide from Mary Meeker
- More on Apple and Volkswagen
- Thursday Q&A
Today's email begins with the slide that stood out to me the most from Mary Meeker's "Internet Trends" presentation. The discussion then turns to a few additional thoughts on Apple partnering with Volkswagen for self-driving vans. We conclude with the latest installment of Thursday Q&A. I answer the following questions from Above Avalon subscribers:
- Could the lack of WWDC rumors hint at a relatively quiet keynote in terms of news and announcements?
- What happened to the AirPower wireless charger?
- Will the low-end iPad cannibalize the iPad Pro since it now works with Apple Pencil? How can Apple differentiate iPad Pro from iPad going forward?
- Do I think Wall Street is undervaluing Apple's services revenue because it's dependent on hardware?
- Will Apple ever sell an electric bicycle?
This daily update is available for Above Avalon subscribers. To continue reading, click here.
Become an Above Avalon subscriber to read today's email and receive future daily updates. You can use the payment forms/links below to sign up ($10/month or $100/year). For more information on subscriptions, click here.