Today's Above Avalon daily update includes the following topics:
- Dyson’s Electric Car Plans Move Forward
- Fingerprint on Display as a Differentiator?
- Thursday Q&A
We begin today's email with my thoughts on Dyson working on electric vehicles. We then discuss the idea that fingerprint on display (FOD) technology will represent a differentiator in the smartphone industry. We conclude with an installment of Q&A. I answer the following questions from Above Avalon members:
- Do I think demand for the large 6.5-inch iPhone is underestimated? Is there a good reason it can’t be the second-best selling iPhone?
- Could it make sense for Apple to encourage customers to subscribe to an iPhone?
- How does sudden AAPL price appreciation impact the company’s buyback? Logistically, how does Apple buy back shares?
- Do I read anything into Tim Cook selling half of his shares recently granted? What performance metrics does Apple need to hit in order for Tim Cook’s bonuses to be fully granted?
- Which vendors are candidates to work with Apple on a car?
This daily update is available for Above Avalon members. To continue reading, click here.
Become an Above Avalon member to read today's email and receive future daily updates. You can use the payment forms/links below to sign up ($20/month or $200/year). For more information on memberships, click here.