Above Avalon Membership
Above Avalon members receive all of my analysis and perspective on Apple. The cornerstone of Above Avalon membership is access to my exclusive daily updates about Apple.
Daily updates revolve around the following topics:
- Apple business and strategy analysis.
- Apple earnings and financial estimates.
- My perspective and observations on current news, Apple competitors, and keynotes/events.
If it is of interest to Apple, it is something I pay attention to.
A few sample emails can be viewed here, here, and here. Daily updates are sent via email Monday through Thursday. An RSS feed is also available for members. A weekly email version is available for those who prefer to receive one consolidated email per week instead of four daily emails.
These daily updates have become widely read and influential in the world of Apple. Subscribers currently reside in 55 countries and hold a diverse range of backgrounds and occupations. They include Silicon Valley executives and investors, the largest Apple shareholders, and the leading Apple journalists in the business.
Above Avalon members also have access to my in-depth reports on Apple strategy and my Apple earnings model.
Members receive the full Above Avalon experience throughout the week. If you enjoy Above Avalon weekly articles and podcast episodes, you will love becoming an Above Avalon member and seeing the world from a different perspective.
Member Privileges and Benefits
- Exclusive Analysis. Receive my exclusive daily email containing analysis and perspective, 100% related to Apple. Members also receive my exclusive reports, in-depth examinations into Apple's business strategy. Each report covers one topic, and a new report is published each quarter.
- Apple Earnings Model Access. Have access to my Apple earnings model containing financial projections.
- Priority Email Access. Receive timely responses to all email questions and inquiries.
- Forum Access. Join other Above Avalon members in a forum containing in-depth discussion and Apple debate. The forum can be accessed here. Members live in 55 countries and hold a diverse range of backgrounds and occupations. I (Neil Cybart) personally moderate and oversee the forum.
- Archive Access. Read daily updates previously sent to members. The archive can be viewed here.
- Member meet-ups. Meet me and other Above Avalon members to discuss Apple and other related news items. Prior meet-ups have taken place in San Francisco and San Jose. Future meet-ups are possible in other cities.
- Receive Weekly Articles via Email. Receive weekly Above Avalon articles via email. This feature is only available to members.
- Above Avalon Support. Play an active role in supporting Above Avalon as an independent source of Apple analysis. Above Avalon is fully sustained by its members.
Payment is hosted and secured by MoonClerk and Stripe. You will receive a confirmation email that includes a link that allows you to update your payment information and membership status in the future.
Memberships are intended for a single user. To purchase and manage multiple memberships (five or more) for your team or company, please contact me directly.
I just became a member. What is my Above Avalon username/password?
Above Avalon memberships are unique in that no username or password is required to receive new daily updates after signup. Instead, the updates will be sent directly to your email inbox as they are published.
What are daily updates?
Daily updates are emails available exclusively to Above Avalon members. Each email is about 2,000 words and includes my analysis and perspective on the most important stories and news impacting Apple.
Can I read daily updates in a web browser?
Yes. Each email contains a link at the top that allows it to be viewed in a browser.
Is there a way to receive a week's worth of daily updates in one consolidated email?
Yes. Members have the option of receiving the consolidated email version of the daily emails. Published every Saturday, the weekly email version contains the same topics and analysis found in the daily emails. The difference is that four daily emails are consolidated into one longer email. Subscribing to the weekly email will have no impact on your daily email deliveries.
How do I read previously sent daily updates?
What is the difference between daily updates and reports?
Above Avalon reports are in-depth examinations into Apple's business and strategy. Each report covers one Apple topic and is designed to have a long shelf life. Reports are sent via email to members and are published on a quarterly basis. Daily updates are designed to be read in one sitting and cover everything that is of interest to Apple. Reports help anchor the discussions found in the daily updates.
What does access to Neil's Apple earnings model entail?
Members have the ability to view my Apple earnings model in Excel format (can also be opened in Numbers). An earnings model is used to model Apple financials going forward. Prior experience with earnings models and financial modeling is not required to get value from an earnings model. The discussion surrounding my earnings model is tailored to all members, regardless of background.
How do I access the Above Avalon member forum?
How can I update my payment information after signup?
After you become a member, you will receive an email with a link to a payer portal which can be used to update your credit card information at any time. Memberships auto renew but can be canceled at any time using the same payer portal. There are no refunds.
How can I get a invoice receipt for my membership?
Invoice receipts are available upon request.
Can I change my monthly membership to an annual membership?
Yes. Monthly payment receipts contain a link to an automated form that can be filled out to seamlessly convert a monthly membership to an annual membership. You can also access the conversion form here.
Do you offer student pricing?
Above Avalon memberships are priced with accessibility in mind. While one report from an average industry research firm can run thousands of dollars, all of my analysis and perspective is available for just $20 per month. As an Above Avalon membership includes access to other items, including a working Apple earnings model, this pricing is unprecedented in the industry.
Can I share my Above Avalon membership with co-workers or friends?
While it's OK to share a daily update here or there, Above Avalon memberships are intended and designed for a single user. Above Avalon is fully sustained by its members. If you know someone who may be interested in the daily updates, please pass the word and suggest he or she become an Above Avalon member.
Do you offer group memberships?
Yes. The best and easiest way to have your entire team or company receive the daily updates and all of the other privileges and benefits associated with membership is to create a group membership. Special pricing for groups (five or more people) is available. Please contact me directly to create a group membership.
Can I gift an Above Avalon membership to someone?
Yes. To gift a monthly or annual membership, simply go through the signup process using your name and email address. Once the membership has been created, reach out to me with the gift recipient's name and email address.
During the holiday season, Above Avalon Gifts offer additional gifting options and personalization. Check back on November 27th, 2018 for more information on the various gifting options available for 2019.