Above Avalon Membership
Receive the full Above Avalon experience throughout the week.
Membership is $10/month or $100/year.
The cornerstone of membership is access to the exclusive Above Avalon daily email. Above Avalon is unique in that no username or password is required to read new member-only material after signup. Instead, the daily emails will be sent directly to your inbox.
All of my analysis and perspective on Apple is found in these daily emails. Each email is approximately 2,000 words and contains 2-3 stories (10-12 stories/week).
Story topics include:
- Strategy and business analysis
- Financial modeling and estimates
- Perspective and observations on current news events, competitors, earnings, and keynotes
A few sample emails can be found here, here, and here. Emails are sent at 7 a.m. ET Monday through Thursday. If you prefer receiving one consolidated email every Saturday, go here for more information on the special edition weekly email.
Privileges and Benefits
- Exclusive Analysis. Receive my exclusive daily email containing analysis and perspective, 100% related to Apple.
- Member Archive. Easily access previous daily emails sent to members. The archive can be viewed here.
- Slack Team. Communicate with other members in the Above Avalon team in Slack. Members live in 54 countries and hold a diverse range of backgrounds and occupations.
- Priority Email Access. Receive timely responses from me to all email questions and inquiries.
- Above Avalon Weekly Articles via Email. Receive the weekly Above Avalon article via email. This feature is only available to members.
- Above Avalon Support. Play an active role in supporting Above Avalon as an independent source of Apple analysis. Above Avalon is 100% supported by its members.
Memberships are designed for a single user. To purchase and manage multiple subscriptions (five or more) for your team or company, contact me directly.
I just became a member. What is my username/password?
Above Avalon is unique in that no username or password is required to read new member-only material after signup. Instead, the daily emails will be sent directly to your inbox.
To access the archive and communicate with other Above Avalon members, simply fill out this form to receive an invite to the Slack team. You will then receive an email with login information.
Note: Joining the Above Avalon team in Slack is optional for members. All of my analysis and perspective is found in the daily emails.
Is there a way to read the daily emails in a web browser?
Yes. Each email contains a link at the top that allows it to be viewed in a browser.
Can I update my payment information after signing up?
Yes. Members can update payment information at any time.
Can I change my monthly subscription to an annual subscription?
Yes. Monthly payment receipts contain a link to an automated form that can be filled out to seamlessly convert a monthly subscription to an annual subscription.
How do I gift an Above Avalon membership?
Above Avalon Gifts are now available during the holiday season. To gift a regular monthly or annual membership, go here.
I have additional questions about Above Avalon membership. Where should I turn?
I can answer your questions. Use this contact form to reach me.