Today marks a new chapter for Above Avalon. I am excited to launch a new daily premium email exclusively for members. Over the past six months, my primary focus has been on building a strong foundation for my Apple analysis and perspective. I am happy to report that interest in the site exceeded my expectations since launching this past November with 10,000 plus subscribers.
Above Avalon will be 100 percent supported by its readers, and I'm very excited about that model. I am confident this will assure that Above Avalon will continue to serve as a vibrant, independent source of unique perspective on Apple for a very long time.
Whether for your own personal knowledge, a hobby or career-related interests, this site was designed with you in mind: my perspective and analysis on Apple is meant to inform, enlighten and provide an alternate viewpoint.
I have been guided by one mission over the years: understand as much as I can about Apple and how to look at the world with a different perspective. If it is of interest to Apple, it is something I pay attention to. If you have read or been intrigued by Above Avalon posts, you will love becoming an Above Avalon member.
- Exclusive Analysis. Receive my daily email containing analysis and perspective, 100% related to Apple.
- Member Archive. Access all previous analyses and stories sent to members.
- Member Forums. Interact with other members in the Above Avalon team in Slack.
- Priority Email Access. Receive timely responses to all email inquiries.
- Above Avalon Weekly Posts via Email. Receive the weekly posts via email. This feature is only available to members.
- Above Avalon Support. Play an active role in supporting Above Avalon as an independent voice and resource.
Members can choose either a monthly or annual subscription. Payment is hosted and secured by MoonClerk and Stripe. You will receive a confirmation email that includes a link to update your information and subscription in the future.
Please contact me directly if you would like to purchase multiple subscriptions (five or more) for your team or company.