Today's Above Avalon stories:
- Thoughts on Apple's Upcoming Keynote
- Apple vs. Facebook Competition
- Thursday Q&A
We begin today's email by going over my thoughts headed into Apple's product keynote this coming Monday. We then shift over to yesterday's "A Facebook Experiment" post and go into more detail on the topic of Apple and Facebook competing with each other. The email concludes with this week's Thursday Q&A (questions from members). This week's Q&A include the following questions/answers:
- Why is Apple using Google Cloud Platform?
- Does Apple have any reason to be concerned about the Samsung S7 in the U.S.?
- What app can you not live without? Am I going to reinstall the Facebook app?
These stories are available for Above Avalon members. To continue reading, click here.
Become an Above Avalon member to read today's stories and receive future stories in a daily email containing 2-3 stories (10-12 stories/week). You can use the payment forms/links below to sign up ($10/month or $100/year). For more information on membership, click here.