Today's Above Avalon stories:
- Apple Opens Up About AI
- Apple Changes Retail Branding
- Thursday Q&A (Car Edition)
We kick off today's update with a closer look at Steve Levy's piece about Apple AI. Needless to say, the article has received quite the polarizing reaction. The email then shifts to news that Apple is removing "Store" from its retail branding. We go over my thoughts on the change and why I think this is the latest sign of continued shift in Apple Retail strategy. We conclude with Thursday Q&A and the following questions from Above Avalon members:
- Who would realistically buy Lyft for $9 billion?
- Which is most important: autonomous driving, electric vehicles, or ridesharing networks?
- Can you describe your daily transportation usage? Do you think your routine impacts the way you are thinking about the transportation industry?
These stories are available for Above Avalon members. To continue reading, click here.
Become an Above Avalon member to read today's stories and receive future stories in a daily email containing 2-3 stories (10-12 stories/week). You can use the payment forms/links below to sign up ($20/month or $200/year). For more information on membership, click here.