Today's Above Avalon stories:
- Fitbit Announces Charge 2 and Flex 2
- The Samsung Gear S3 Smartwatch
- Thursday Q&A (iPhone Financials Edition)
We kick off today's update with a closer look at the new Fitbit health and fitness trackers. The company unveiled the Charge 2 and Flex 2. After going over some of the details for each product, I share my thoughts on the new products and what they mean for Fitbit and Apple in the wearables space. The email then turns to Samsung's new Gear S3 smartwatch. There were a few things about the watch that caught my attention. We conclude with Thursday Q&A and the following questions from Above Avalon members:
- Why did you update iPhone estimates right before next week's iPhone event?
- If this year's iPhone update seems lackluster, which metric do you think that would affect the most - new users or the upgrade rate?
- Can you rate your conservatism with these iPhone estimates?
These stories are available for Above Avalon members. To continue reading, click here.
Become an Above Avalon member to read today's stories and receive future stories in a daily email containing 2-3 stories (10-12 stories/week). You can use the payment forms/links below to sign up ($10/month or $100/year). For more information on membership, click here.