Today's Above Avalon daily update includes the following topics:
- Thoughts on an Apple Content Bundle
- Potential Apple Bundle Pricing
- Thursday Q&A
Today's email begins with my thoughts on the increasing likelihood that Apple will launch a content bundle. We go over the various Apple services that I think will make up such a subscription. The discussion then turns to potential pricing for an Apple content bundle. We conclude with the latest installment of Thursday Q&A. I answer the following questions from Above Avalon subscribers:
- Of the 900 million people with an iPhone, how many are on 16 GB / 32 GB devices?
- Is there any realistic scenario where it becomes attractive for Apple to support a Disney bid for Fox? If Disney loses its Fox bid, could Apple acquire Disney’s media business?
- What are the odds of Apple acquiring Magic Leap?
This daily update is available for Above Avalon subscribers. To continue reading, click here.
Become an Above Avalon subscriber to read today's email and receive future daily updates. You can use the payment forms/links below to sign up ($20/month or $200/year). For more information on subscriptions, click here.